Dear children! This is a time of grace. I am with you and anew am calling you, little children: return to God and to prayer until prayer will be a joy for you. Little children, you do not have a future or peace until your life begins with a personal conversion and a change to the good. Evil will cease and peace will begin to reign in your hearts and in the world. Therefore, little children, pray, pray, pray. I am with you and intercede before my Son Jesus for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Dear children! In this peaceless time in which the devil is reaping souls to draw them to himself, I am calling you to persevering prayer, so that in prayer you discover the God of love and hope. Little children, take the Cross in your hands. May it be your encouragement for love to always win, in a special way now when the Cross and faith are rejected. You be a reflection and an example with your lives that faith and hope are still alive and a new world of peace is possible. I am with you and intercede for you before my Son, Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call.
The visionary Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez had her regular annual apparition on June 25th 2020. At her last daily apparition on May 7, 1985, Our Lady confided to Ivanka the 10th secret and told her that she would have an apparition once a year on the anniversary of the apparitions. It was that way also this year.
The apparition, which lasted 5 minutes (18:40h – 18:45h), took place at Ivanka’s family home. Only Ivanka’s family was present at the apparition. After the apparition, Ivanka said:
Our Lady gave the following message: “Pray, pray, pray.”
Our Lady blessed us all.
Dear children! I am listening to your cries and prayers, and am interceding for you before my Son Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Return, little children, to prayer and open your hearts in this time of grace and set out on the way of conversion. Your life is passing and, without God, does not have meaning. This is why I am with you to lead you towards holiness of life, so that each of you may discover the joy of living. I love you all, little children, and am blessing you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.
On June 24 & 25, we will celebrate the 39th anniversary of our Lady’s apparitions to the children of Medugorje. Even in the early years, some people claimed that our Lady would never appear so long. “It is unprecedented in the history of apparition.”
So why has our Lady continued to appear every day for 39 years? I don’t think the answer is an easy one. But there are many things we can point to that suggest her reasons. The first reason our Lady is still appearing at Medugorje is that so many people have been exposed to her messages, yet, so few are living them.
Even if we leave fasting aside, all of the other messages seem to be ignored by many. So, let’s go over the core of the Medugorje message.
- Convert – it seems that the world is much further away from God than when our Lady began appearing in 1981. Everything is upside down. People have rejected the morals of the Gospel and accepted everything that is contrary.
- Faith – People say they believe, but our churches are emptying by the day. It is like a massive hemorrhage that is unstoppable. Not only do people not go to church, they live as if there were no God, no heaven, and no hell.
- Prayer – With the decrease in faith, prayer diminishes also. Although most people are searching for supernatural, they look in the wrong places. The practice of the faith has waned, practice of the occult has grown exponentially. It is a reversal of order. When we take God out of the picture, the devil and his minions rush right in.
- Fasting – We are now at the hight of consumerism. It is impossible to fast when one is so focused on self and ones personal needs/ desires. “Me first.” How can one fast when we run to every self-gratification possible. We have filled our lives with things in place of God.
- Peace – Just turn on the news. We have a few generations that have been raised without God. And when you don’t have God in your life, there will never be peace. Because true peace comes from God alone. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.” Jn 14:27
- Reconciliation – There is no forgiveness, only retaliation. Our whole society is on the brink of chaos. The whole world is at unrest because there is no reconciliation. But that reconciliation begins with one self. First I must be reconciled with God. I have to leave behind my sins through repentance and the Sacrament of Penance. After that, and only after that am I ready to be reconciled with my brother. But if I don’t repent, and I don’t see my sins, how will I ever forgive “those who trespass against us.” I am only worried about me.
All of our Lady’s messages work together. They are like bricks in a foundation. You can’t leave one out or there is a hole, and eventually the weak foundation falls. Our Lady continually asks us to go to confession frequently. She once said that if all Catholics go to confession monthly, the world would be healed. On this 39th anniversary of our Lady’s apparitions, why don’t we all giver her a gift? Go to confession and not only look for the latest message with curiosity, but live them. As St. Francis of Assisi said: “Let us begin, brothers, to serve the Lord God, for up until now we have done little or nothing.”
Dear children! Pray with me for a new life for all of you. In your hearts , little children, you know what needs to be changed. Return to God and His Commandments, so that the Holy Spirit may change your lives and the face of this earth, which is in need of renewal in the Spirit. Little children, be prayer for all those who do not pray; be joy for all those who do not see the way out; be carriers of light in the darkness of this peaceless time. Pray and seek the help and protection of the saints so that you also could yearn for Heaven and heavenly realities. I am with you and am protecting and blessing all of you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Dear children! May this time be an incentive for personal conversion for you. Pray, little children, in solitude, to the Holy Spirit to strengthen you in faith and trust in God, that you may be worthy witnesses of the love which God bestows upon you through my presence. Little children, do not permit trials to harden your heart and for prayer to be like a desert. Be a reflection of God’s love and witness the Risen Jesus by your lives.I am with you and I love all of you with my motherly love. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Dear children! I am with you all these years to lead you to the way of salvation. Return to my Son; return to prayer and fasting. Little children, permit for God to speak to your heart, because Satan is reigning and wants to destroy your lives and the earth on which you walk. Be courageous and decide for holiness. You will see conversion in your hearts and families; prayer will be heard; God will hear your cries and give you peace. I am with you and am blessing you all with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.
There is a story over at SpiritDaily about the Vatican’s Medugorje report. Here is part of it:
“A leaked report from the commission that studied Medjugorje contains surprising and at points startling conclusions, if initial translations are accurate — criticizing aspects of seer conduct but presenting a far more positive picture of the apparitions than most close watchers of the situation hoped for or anticipated.
The full report was given to an Italian journalist, David Murgia, and has already been bound in book form in his native language.
Perhaps never before in the history of what it calls Mariophanies,including those of Lourdes, Fatima, and Guadalupe, have there been higher-ranking clergy on an investigative commission. Five cardinals, an archbishop, three monsignors, and four priests composed the thirteen members who studied the site in Hercegovina for what it described as four “intense” years. In addition were three priests and a nun who served as voting experts, bringing the tally to seventeen, though the number present for ballots (votum) at times varied.”
Read the whole story here.
Dear children! In this time of grace, I desire to see your faces transformed in prayer. You are so flooded by earthly concerns, you do not even feel that spring is at the threshold. You are called, little children, to penance and prayer. As nature fights in silence for new life, also you are called to open yourselves in prayer to God, in Whom you will find peace and warmth of the spring sun in your hearts. Thank you for having responded to my call